- Our body is made up of 60-70% water
- You should be drinking at least half your weight in ounces per day, and increase if exercising.
- For every cup of coffee or soda you drink, your body needs an additional 2 cups of water to process properly.
- Your Body holds water if you do not give it enough to properly function, trying to maintain itself.
- Not enough water causes headaches, muscle cramps, irritability, bowel problems and much more!
By the time a person feels thirsty, his or her body has lost over 1 percent of its total water amount.